The Fountains at Canterbury is proud to introduce you to The Club, an extraordinary fitness center with everything seniors need to stay fit and have fun. Become a member of The Club and enjoy access to a full service fitness center, heated indoor pool, expert instruction by certified personal trainers and more. It’s all yours to enjoy in the company of new friends. Take advantage of all the benefits of The Club for just $35 per month for an individual membership or $50 per month for couples.
Meet Our Master Fitness Instructor
James P. Story specializes in exercise for arthritis. He is certified by the Cooper Institute as a Fitness Specialist for Older Adults. In addition to designing our fitness programs, James has also been a designer and chief investigator in seven research studies for the aging population dealing with strength training, flexibility (range-of-motion), balance and cardiovascular conditioning and endurance.
Call 1-405-381-8165 to learn more about the opportunities that await you at The Club.
- Initial fitness assessment and personalized exercise program
- Access to full service fitness center, fitness classes and heated indoor pool
- Personal training sessions
- Two complimentary meals per month at The Fountains at Canterbury, excluding Sundays
- Invitations to educational and social events
- You’ll enjoy access to Watermark University mind and body fitness classes from Yoga to Creative Cuisine, The Artist Within and more. Call to receive a copy of our course catalog.
- Many other opportunities to enhance your health and have fun