We knew we were good, now national experts agree! Schedule lunch and a tour to see for yourself.
When rehabilitation is what the doctor ordered, The Fountains at Canterbury welcomes everyone, not just current residents. We’ve designed our rehabilitation program with our own residents in mind, that’s why we offer amenities and services you never thought existed in a rehabilitation setting.
Getting you home – better, faster, stronger.
Why do professionals refer so many patients to The Springs for rehabilitation? We offer outstanding services in our extraordinary, Medicare-Certified community, including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. For more than a quarter century, we’ve been helping patients restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent or limit physical disabilities from injuries or disease.
Your Personal Ambassador
Enjoy the ultimate experience with our Ambassador Program. From the moment you arrive, you’ll receive a warm welcome and ongoing personal attention from your personal ambassador. They will be your single point of contact, available and responsive to you and your family throughout your stay to answer any questions, provide for every comfort and offer a reassuring voice along the way. Using your family’s preferred method of communication – phone, text message, email or in person – your ambassador will keep your closest relatives informed of your progress.
A Welcoming Environment and Supportive Services
- Three restaurant style meals prepared daily
- Newly renovated private suites
- All utilities, including local telephone and cable TV
- Personal ambassador program
- Registered Dietitian oversight
- Service plans customized to your needs
- Caring, trained staff available 24 hours per day with Registered Nurse
- Health care management and monitoring with physician oversight
- Flat screen televisions and Wi-Fi internet access
- Diverse wellness programs including classes and therapies in our heated indoor pool
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- On-site Social Services Director providing counseling and referral services
- A commitment from all associates to reduce hospital readmissions
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment featuring NuStep®
- Occupational therapy suite
- Private treatment space for speech therapy
- Diverse wellness programs and classes
- Dynamic calendar of classes, activities and outings including Watermark University classes
- Fire safety system
- A state-of-the-art wireless resident call system
- Evening and weekend admissions